Thursday, February 21, 2013

Obligatory Beach Shots

Langosta Beach 14

A bit of what was going on at Playa Langosta and Playa Tamarindo beaches yesterday afternoon.

We have three more days here before we return to the freezer on Sunday. Nothing much planned. I don't know what to do with myself. Might as well go take some pictures.

By the way, there is a big set of pix from Monteverde and Tamarindo on Flickr here.      

Langosta Beach 15

Tamarindo Beach 2

Tamarindo Beach !

Langosta Beach 17

Pool at the Horizontes del Mar Condos from Our Balcony

4 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I am really enjoying your photos and it looks like you are enjoying a relaxing time at our condo.

Your picutes are excellent and will inspire me to be even more serious about taking quality photos when I am down there.

I heard on the news that it snowed in St. Louis the other day, so you picked a good week to be in sunny Tamarindo.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You really are having a hard time relaxing Bob, come on man you just got to chill haha! What a wonderful spot Dave has here, looking at your beach scenes here looks just like home! Except I bet it isn't 41C over there oui!

William Kendall said...

Looks like a paradise!

Virginia said...

Fun in the sun and sand with B and C. Love your photos.
V