Monday, March 11, 2013

Flamingo Bowl

At Flamingo Bowl

Downtown's only bowling alley/cocktail lounge, Flamingo Bowl, was one of the required stops for the Idiotarod contestants. Unfortunately, when I went by no one was around but there is always something to shoot. The racks of brightly colored balls got my eye.

There are lots more good shots from the Idiotarod to edit. I'd just like a visual change for a bit before next Saturday's St. Patrick's Day parade, another one of The Lou's major photo-ops.

      

6 comments:

cieldequimper said...

I wouldn't have thought they'd look so good!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Colourful balls Bob :) I've only tried it a couple of times, shocking on the fingernails!
P.s. I wish I'd caught the oddly dressed gent in my photo's face , he had a moustache to rival that of Magnum PI...

Unknown said...

Cool composition!

Unknown said...

Cool composition!

William Kendall said...

They come in more than one colour?

I've only bowled once or twice... didn't care for it, so I haven't done it since.

Jack said...

These are unfairly colorful. Most bowling alleys I have seen use primarily black and boring balls.