Sunday, September 29, 2013

Razor's Edge

Dancing In The Street 2013-09-21 5

Don't mess with a lady brandishing a scimitar. It was bright enough out there at Grand and Washington to be in the middle of the Arabian desert.

NL Central Champions

The deities of the local state religion, the St. Louis Cardinals, won their division. This is the scene yesterday afternoon. Today is the last day of the regular season. We move on to the playoffs. Your dedicated photographer will record some part of it.      

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

Congratulations to the Cards! And that is sound advice about a lady with a scimitar.

Good shots Bob!

Memphis MOJO said...

I'm glad to hear you're so dedicated that you must go to the playoff games.

Stefan Jansson said...

Interesting looking woman and knife.

Birdman said...

Hey, keep the sword. I'll take that blonde, please. hahahahahaha

Jack said...

Attractive swordswoman.

My Red Sox also won their division. If they end up going head to head, I will of course be pulling for an outcome like 2004, not like 1967 or 1946.

Seine Judeet (Judith) said...

Hi there :) I occasionally come and read your blog, which I always enjoy, when I do drop in. I live in St. Louis, too. I often wonder if I'll see people I know... and... yup! "The blond" belly dancer is a wonderful woman -- she used to be a student of mine, a number of years ago (in high school).

Thanks for your always-interesting photos.