Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hanging From A Wire

Loop Ice Carnival 2016-01-16 22

A bit more zip line action. You can see the tower in these shots, roughly three stories tall. I am grateful to whoever set up the cloud explosion for my background in the first and third shots. 

Some of the commentators to yesterdays post said that they would never do this, or they tried once and would never do it again. We've had the opportunity in Costa Rica. Mrs. C tried it once and is done for life. I have some spine and joint issues, plus I'm usually carrying about a twenty pound camera bag, so I took a pass. Which is to say, I weenied out.
                  
Loop Ice Carnival 2016-01-16 21

Loop Ice Carnival 2016-01-16 20

5 comments:

Halcyon said...

Invasion!

s.c said...

All those thrills you need in modern society to lose some steam that is nowadays impossible in our regulated environment. Perhaps a bit to over regulated.

William Kendall said...

The contrast against that sky really is outstanding.

cieldequimper said...

It still looks as scary to me as yesterday... And I'm not even afraid of heights...

Jack said...

Still no bleeping way.