Friday, March 25, 2016

Snowballs



I got a number of good shots during the botanical garden's spring snow. The topic will eventually become tedious but I like this one.

We are thinking of taking Madeleine to the garden on Saturday, when it is expected to be warmer. Some of you may have noticed that there have not been any pictures of her for a while. The child has become impossible to photograph indoors. She is 31 months old and is fascinated with her own image. She knows that when we take her picture it appears on the back of the camera and demands to see it. She can't type, of course, but knows the basic operations of iPhones and iPads, and can easily turn on videos we made of her. She loves to bang on our piano (and can find middle C on request), leading to demands to see "me piano!" on the screens. The only way I'm going to get anything new is to take her outdoors and hide in the bushes.                          

6 comments:

s.c said...

Every shoot needs its own approach so it seems.

Norma said...

Hopefully, this is our last snow of the season!

Oh, Madeleine's at the fun age now!

Pat said...

Love this photo, though I've had enough snow... Fully understand Madeline. My granddaughter (and grandson, for that matter) are total hams for the camera....hard for me to get a natural shot. Gotta sneak 'em, too.

Sharon said...

You've created a super model! I love this photo!

William Kendall said...

Ah, she's becoming a bit of a diva!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I just got this picture of you hiding behind the bushes with your camera Bob, haha better not! Absolutely love this image in black and white, there's something quite special about it! I did notice the lack of Monday Madeleine photos, they do get less obliging the older they get :)