Friday, July 29, 2016

The Scene



This year's Act Your Pants Off was held at a venue known simply as 2720 Cherokee. It has a stage (with lousy lighting), performance space and large bar on the ground floor. Two upper levels contain art gallery and meeting space. Seems to me I've been to some art event there sometime. No idea what the text in the bottom photo is about but I got a peak at the area beside the stage where the cast hung out.

I am so out of material. Work is a pain. Hope I can get out on the street this weekend. At least it won't be so hot.


5 comments:

Bill said...

The first photo is fantastic. It looks like the lion will pop out of the frame.

Aimeecakes said...

Looks like an interesting place! Although the artwork in that first shot is a bit aggressive!

Sharon said...

That does look like an interesting place.

William Kendall said...

It is an eclectic looking place.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's tricky when the lighting is like this, you captured super shots here Bob. I hope you get a chance to relax a little this weekend.