Monday, September 19, 2016

Walking Around Berlin


I didn't think I'd get a post done today but I'm sitting at an airport between flights. These are a few things we saw walking around Berlin Sunday. From top to bottom:

There were regional elections in Berlin yesterday. A common type of poster had just a photo of the candidate, his or her name and the party. This one was modified.

A group had a demonstration in front of the Brandenburg Gate about saving elephants. Although my German is limited they seemed to claim that the animal will become extinct in 10 years without human intervention. I like the shoes on the man in the second pic.

A snack bar near the Tiergarten.

What not to do in the U Bahn subway.

Port-a-potty, German style.

Walking back into the fan at work tomorrow.      






3 comments:

William Kendall said...

The snack bar shot does catch the eye!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I've just enjoyed a whirlwind trip around Berlin.. danke Mr and Mrs Crowe 😊

Nathalie H.D. said...

I like them all! I feel completely in line with the words on the poster in the first photo. How very right.