Sunday, April 16, 2017

Something Is Happening Here But You Don't Know What It Is


So said Bob Dylan back when I was in high school.  One of the disadvantages of theatrical photography is that I can pay too much attention to visual images and lose track of what is happening on the stage. That happened during some of Five Fifths when the connections to the original fairy tales grew thin.

There were a couple of sequences in which people spent a lot of time arguing about the meaning of texts (I thought only lawyers, literature professors and theologians did that) while actual life happened beyond them. I got a little lost.

       





3 comments:

Sharon said...

You did such a great job with these photos!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I couldn't agree more Bob.. sometimes Fringe shows can be tricky enough to follow but even more so when concentrating on getting a good shot ☺

William Kendall said...

Fun shots here, Bob!