Monday, November 20, 2017

B&W Challenge, Day One


So there's this meme going around where somebody challenges somebody else to post black and white pictures for seven days, no people, no words. Nobody challenged me (sniff) but I don't have any better ideas so I'm just gonna do it. 

We start in Citygarden with Tom Claasen's Two Rabbits. They look passive enough but those of us of a certain age cannot forget another apparently innocent bunny

I may have to hit the archives to finish this exercise but I'm interested in shooting some dead empty shopping malls on Thursday, Thanksgiving in the United States. 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Those bunnies look good in B & W.

William Kendall said...

They certainly stand out well in black and white.

RedPat said...

I knew immediately what other bunny you were talking about! ;-)